Aqualia – Nesma – Cobra
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
RABIGH 3 INDEPENDENT WATER PROJECT (KSA)
Treatment line formed by; Seawater Intake, Seawater Screening and Pumping Station, Chlorination of the Intake tower & Pumping Station, Media Filtration, Security filtration, Pre-treatment chemicals, Reverse Osmosis, Post-treatment (Carbon dioxide dosing, Acid dosing in limestone filters feed, Calcite filters, Final disinfection, Final adjustment of product water pH), Product water storage, Product water pumping station, Treatment of the effluents (Effluents neutralization, Industrial wastewater treatment, Sludge treatment), Brine and effluents discharge, Drainage, storm water and oily water transfer system, Auxiliary facilities, Electrical installation, Control system, Fire protection and detection system, Ventilation and air conditioning.
- Plant location and General Layout.
- Site plan, layout for on – and off-shore facilities, indication of fenced areas, indication of areas temporarily used.
- Description of the basic civil design concept.
- General description and main features of the Plant and use of Site.
- Availability calculations to demonstrate proposed availabilities based on (i) planned loss of production according to maintenance schedule and ageing of equipment and (ii) unplanned loss of production according to reliability assumptions for major equipment outages.
- Mass balance diagrams considering the different scenario points (load cases) to prove proposed plant performance in aged conditions based on assumed fouled and aged conditions of major equipment.
- Energy demand calculations.
- Overall Plant Process Flow Diagram.
- List of Standards, codes and regulations applied for design, construction and testing of the Plant.
- Reference information for main equipment.
- Project specific endorsement of membrane supplier.
- Reference information.
- Effectiveness of proposed method to control bio-fouling in intake pipes.
- Description of mechanical and process equipment and main systems.
- Membrane projections for all scenario points.
- Drawings of equipment configuration of the main systems.
- Process Flow Diagram for main systems.
- P&I diagrams for main systems.
- Main data of equipment and instrumentation of the metering and monitoring system.
- Description of electrical equipment and systems.
- Description of I&C Configuration.
- Routing of Potable Water connecting Pipelines.
- Description of civil works.
- Nature and estimated quantities of waste water and solid wastes.
- Description of waste water treatment and solid wastes disposal methods and study to prove that permittable discharge limits are not exceeded.