Aqualia – FCC Construcción
PROJECT AND WORK OF ADEQUACY TO THE NATIONAL WATER QUALITY PLAN WWTP ARROYO DE LA VEGA. (T.M. DE SAN SEBASTIAN DE LOS REYES)
Daily medium: 46.694 m3/d, Half time: 1.946 m3/h, Maximum hours: 5.696 m3/h
Water line formed by; Inlet collector interception chamber, Raw water flow measuring chamber, Coarse well, Waste treatment from septic tanks, Relief and regulation chamber prior to the first three biological treatment lines, Flow measuring chamber to the new biological reactor, new activated sludge biological reactors, aeration and transformation building, storage and dosage of ferric chloride, polyelectrolyte and magnesium oxide (MgO).
Sludge line formed by; Internal recirculation pumping, Auxiliary internal recirculation pumping, External recirculation pumping of biological sludge, Pumping of excess biological sludge, Process building, Biological treatment of dehydration drainage type Anamox, Treatment of dehydration drainage, for recovery of struvite or chemical precipitation of phosphorus.
Gas line formed by; Gas supply from the original digesters to the engines, Gas supply from the digester expansion to the engines, Biogas cogenerator group.
- Calculation of processes.
- Hydraulic design.
- Study of operating costs.
- Architectural and odor management solutions.
- Study of the interferences with the existing WWTP during the works and measures to maintain and ensure compliance with the discharge requirements.
- Preparation of plans.
- Preparation of measurements and budgets.
- Preparation and integration of the final tender project.